This Château Des Fleurs Wedding Editorial in Eagle, Idaho was absolutely magical.
We absolutely loved this Château Des Fleurs wedding editorial for many reasons. First, the Château is a unique wedding venue for Idaho. It encompasses a fine art, French-inspired environment and is the perfect canvas for beautiful wedding details. Second, this wedding venue has amazing indoor and outdoor locations; perfect for both the ceremony and reception. Truly, if it rained, the aesthetic of the event would not be altered. And lastly, the property is very large. There are many amazing backdrops that inspire me as an artist.
This particular event was planned by Styled Shoots Across America. While there we were able to highlight the ballroom, outdoor ceremony site, the gardens, and the iconic stucco building. The florals, designed by LAE Floral Event Design, completely transformed the space. It was an honor to attend this styled shoot.
We are Denise and Bryan, fine art, film wedding photographers. Currently we live in McCall, Idaho; just 2 hours north of Boise. Our specialty is film and editorial-style imagery. Others have described our work as bright, timeless, and dreamy. Bryan and I love working together. As a husband and wife team, we have spent 10 years learning to communicate with one another and understand each other’s expectations. We are both at every wedding which allows us to be creative and intentional with our images. We love each other, what we do, and who we get to work with. Check out more of our work here!
- Concept | Heather Benge with Styled Shoots Across America
- Planning and Design | Tiffini Price with Love Birds & Co.
- Venue | Chateau Des Fleurs
- Local Planning | Iridescent Events
- Floral Artistry | LAE Floral Event Design
- Rentals and Decor | Blush Creek Rentals
- Cake Artistry | Honey Bakes Cakery
- Stationery | Jo’s Paper Kitchen
- Linens | Nuage Design
- Gown | Sarabeth Bridal
- Beauty Team | TSG Artistry
- Model | Courtney with Ivory and Sage Events
add a comment