This Lakeside Wedding in Cascade, Idaho was an absolute dream! Surrounded by an endless lake and forest for miles, Cascade Lake in Idaho is the perfect setting for an intimate wedding.
Val and Matt rented a private estate deep into the woods where they prepped the decor, hung out and got ready, and also hosted their reception. Amidst the pandemic they had 15 attendees. Nevertheless, it was an intimate wedding with their closest family and friends.
Undoubtedly, the bride is a very talented woman! First, she designed and created her gorgeous pink and white wedding bouquet made from silk flowers. Secondly, she compiled the floral designs on the wedding arbor, also made from silk flowers. Lastly, she made their gorgeous (and very delicious) wedding cake. This cake was created using 2 bundt cakes from Nothing Bundt Cakes, stacked them on top of one another, and decorated it with silk greenery.
Truly, this lakeside wedding in Cascade, Idaho was awe inspiring. During the planning process Valerie only wanted a beach wedding. One of Matt’s best friends married them on the sandy beach. Valerie wore something I had never seen before; shoelettes. Like a sandal, but more like an anklet, the shoelette was perfect for a lakeside wedding.
Bryan and I were honored to be a part of Val and Matt’s Lakeside Wedding in Cascade, Idaho. We wish them great happiness and joy as they begin their lives together as husband and wife.
- Wedding Photographers: Denise and Bryan Photography
- Lakeside Wedding Venue: Private Estate on Cascade Lake
- Bride’s Dress: David’s Bridal
- Groom’s Attire: Men’s Warehouse
- Catering: Open Table Catering
- Cake: Nothing Bundt Cake and compiled by Bride
- Wedding Color Palette: Olive green, ocean/sea glass blue, blush, and gold and rose gold
- Wedding Bouquet: Handmade by the Bride using silk flowers and greenery from Hobby Lobby